Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

Brevity is the arsehole of wit

.

Comments:
And levity is the earhole of spit, or maybe the manhole of shit. I like rhymes.
 
Depravity is a vast hole of clits?
 
Gravity is a brass mole with tits.
 
It is.
 
Brevity,is the mother of fucks .
 
no
 
'On'? That makes no sense at all, 3H.
 
web hosting service BLOGGGGGGGERS

I would like to tell everyone I know about a new web site for web hosting service... If you are looking on ways to mkae money starting a business and need a site to host it on . Visit http://webhost-er.com/ Today
 
domain name hosting BLOGGGGGGGERS

I would like to tell everyone I know about a new web site for domain name hosting... If you are looking on ways to mkae money starting a business and need a site to host it on . Visit http://webhost-er.com/ Today
 
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! propecia loss Gerling drug store pain relief tramadol Chevy tahoe sport 99 paxil backpacks for kids
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter
Hit me