Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Christ's bollocks

Fuck, that was a bad one. I’m going back to bed.

Comments:
I must say you're a class act, so much so, that I haven't thought of anything funny to say.
 
Footsie, how can it have been that bad?! I mean, the telly programming was terrible, but that's survivable...
 
Doc, that must be a first for you. Everyone: you read it here first! Thanks, and happy 2006.

LindyK - hmmm, you're sounding more British all the time. Some fuckhead spiked my drinks last night, I reckon, because I couldn't move my arms this morning and I typed this post by nose. New Year greetings to you, too.

And that's the last time I'm fucking wishing anyone well for this year.
 
You really don't remember, do you, Dr E.? Handcuffing me outside that bar in Milwaukee in 1996, shouting 'Goan send you down, mo'fuckah'? I managed to bend your nose westwards before you and your fucking fascist cronies laid in with your boots for about twenty minutes.

Ring any bells? I thought so. I'm out now, parole being what it is. I don't bear you any malice, and I'd like to buy you a beer some time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter
Hit me