Monday, January 01, 2007
Stick with me, kid, and you'll wear diamonds
This is it. This year, 2007, is the one in which I make my fortune, jettison the rat-race and get stinking rich. Look at some of these ideas.
1. People like to read in the bath, yes? But more people shower nowadays than have baths, because of time constraints in this frenetic world we live in. So the time has come for waterproof books and newspapers, to be enjoyed in the shower. A spin-off product could be a stand on which to prop the reading material of choice so that you can wash your genitals and other parts while perusing.
2. If the Pythons can rehash The Holy Grail as Spamalot and have a hit, then I’m damned if I’m going to miss out. Reservoir Dogs: we’ve all seen it, we’ve all loved it. It’s time for the ballet.
3. Non-illegal hashish. There’s got to be a way to do it.
4. Nanobot gargle. Swill a throatful around your pharynx and microscopic robots clean your glottis, your teeth and your tongue, leaving them all sparkling with minty-fresh goodness.5. Naffness-detecting software. It erases poorly-conceived humour as you type it into your blog and replaces it with cutting wit.
6. Men! Ever catch your John Thomas in your zip, or slam your nads against a bicycle seat? We’ve all done it. New, silky BulgeGard, made from supple Kevlar, fits snugly around your meat-and-two-veg and shields them from injury (up to and including nuclear attack) while preserving those woman-enticing contours so you can even wear it under your Speedo on the beach.
7. Like you, I’m sure, I’ve always wanted to swing a chainsaw around in a crowded shopping centre without ending up in prison for it. How about a non-injurious chainsaw? Or, failing that, foolproof fake ID that allows you to pose as a government agent and thereby avoid charges of any kind?8. Twat-zapper. Not a sex toy, this, but rather a remote device that delivers an extremely painful electric shock to the anus of the BBC’s executive directors every time I turn on the telly and despair at what’s on.
9. Graffiti-repelling front-door paint, so that I don’t have to wake up every morning with the word Wanker adorning the portal to my home.
10. Tiny garden landmines that can be triggered only by creatures the size of moles. They would get rid of the squirrels and cats too.
I need capital, though. Let me know if you’re interested, and please be assured that I will use your credit card details responsibly. We can do this, people.
Happy New Year.
Happy New Year Foot Eater :)
I'm clearly chasing Kim around at the moment. He's beating me to every bloggers front door. Was it him who sprayed the word 'wanker'?
Surely not. If not, who was it?
Looking forward to the production of Reservoir Dogs: The Ballet. The show stopper will still have to be "Stuck in the Middle with You."
HB: no, you posted from the past.
Mr Knudsen: come up with stretch-retardant dictator neckgear and I reckon you'll be in business.
Kim: good idea, hadn't thought of that. Then again, most of the magazines I read are rather repellent, or so I'm told by customs officers.
Dr McC: yes, you might be right. I always knew he had a dark side.
FMC: thanks, you too. But good lady wife? I suppose one out of three isn't bad.
No, I shouldn't have said that.
Philip: no shit.
Sassy: as it happens, I took my wife to the ballet last week as a Christmas present. Alice In Wonderland, it was, and it nearly had a decapitation scene.
They could carefully incinerate any dirt, parasites or dander particles and wad them up into small lumps behind my earlobes for removal at my convenience.
Can you arrange that for me?
I'll go crawl under my rock again...
kevin durant shoes 8
ghd flat iron
ed hardy clothing
ralph lauren uk
tory burch handbags
gucci outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
jordan 4 toro
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet store online clearances
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton handbags
true religion jeans
kate spade handbags
kobe shoes 11
nike air max
louis vuitton handbags
mont blanc pens
ralph lauren outlet
nike roshe run
tiffany jewelry outlet
adidas nmd r1
coach factory outlet online
gucci handbags outlet
michael kors outlet store
parada outlet online
cheap jordan shoes