Saturday, August 01, 2009

 

Declaration


I will never, never, never ever sign up to Twitter.

Comments:
You lie like a rug, white man. You're just fucked off because no one's licking your hole to get you to sign up. You know you want to be able to Tweet from your iPhone every time you have a crap, sit in a dentist's chair, or think about norks. Twitter was made for unwordy cunts just like yourself. Admit it, you'll join. You just want us to grovel first.
 
Fuckin hell fat sparrow! You still on the march? I thought you had flown home to roost years ago. See? it's an ill wind Foot Eater, you cunt.

Twitter/Sparrow, see where I'm going with this? I signed up to annoy hutton, but I keep getting messages from Steven Fry demanding a rimming. If it was Hutton maybe but Fry's a Class A.1. cunt.
Kind regards,
AHK.
 
This is a vile begrimed place. I will not stay long. It is very nice Tweeting from ones phone. Yesterday I was able to do so when receiving a depot injection of 50mg Zuclopenthixol deconate. Highgrade junkies, such as myself, regard it as a godsend.

Hello, Maroon. S. Fry tweeted me yesterday asking whether I had a recipe for Fruhlings Rheinlachs.
 
Yeah, well as I said Clarissa, he's a savage.
 
you signed up, didn't you.

F.S., sheesh! and (haha)
 
that mushroom cloud looks phallic.
 
All of you: the language...

FS: I've actually had a crap, sat in a dentist's chair and thought about norks all at the same time! Do I win anything?

Dr Maroon: like Mrs Sparrow, you refer to analingus. This just reinforces my view of you twitterers.

Mrs Pouncer: welcome and fuck off. (I'm not normally this rude to women - well, ones I haven't slept with yet, anyway - but you started it with your crass opening remark.) How did you know I was a psychiatrist, by the way?
Methinks your blog ID is a cover for someone I know.

Sarah: trust you to spot the Freudian subtext. The crater the explosion made is kind of canoe-shaped with a little bud of earth at the apex and a lot of wiry scrub around it.
 
All of you: the language...

And where the fuck do you think I learned it?

FS: I've actually had a crap, sat in a dentist's chair and thought about norks all at the same time! Do I win anything?

And you blogged about it... Did you win anything? Maybe you should have done it in Gaelic.
 
get a grip you cunt
 
In the best possible gymnastic of the word of course.
 
I'm a lying cunt, because I've just... ah, I feel too dirty to say it.
 
I'm a lying cunt, because I've just... ah, I feel too dirty to say it.
 
Ha! I knew you'd turn on, tune in, and drop out just like the rest of us Twitter whores.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to stalking Martin Freeman's partner. Don't ask.
 
If you mean that Benzedrine Cummerbund geezer, I saw him live a few years ago on stage in the absurdist Ionescu play Rhinoceros, and he was very funny. He played the straight man to a bunch of rhino heads. Great stuff, and it reminds me of the fun I used to have back in the real world before I got sucked into this sorry online shadow of a life.
 
If you mean that Benzedrine Cummerbund geezer, I saw him live a few years ago on stage in the absurdist Ionescu play Rhinoceros, and he was very funny. He played the straight man to a bunch of rhino heads. Great stuff, and it reminds me of the fun I used to have back in the real world before I got sucked into this sorry online shadow of a life.
 
STaylor enjoyed the best year of his career in 2006 when he recorded 13 First, there is no quantity, after shirt quantity has turn out to be a culture, quantity sense, but contemporary football evolution, quantity despite the fact that there had been, but have meaning less strongDue to rising standards of living large quantities of goods are required because of which human resource planning is unavoidable You should be able to receive a good listing of scholarships without needing to pay anything And now, these two media behemoths are locking horns in a Twitter-fueled death match Or by any means, you're most probably amazed to discover the further harm for you will be to spend Adrian Wilson Jerseys
If you are looking for cheap authentic basketball jerseys,football jerseys or hockey jerseys,we will be your best choice IImportant Positions of Offense and Defense When its time to study history, look for experiential learning opportunities instead of school books written by committee Can you help more users to post your answers for Can I buy BB from PNS store in NFL Blitz 2012?? For the 1997 season, the Glazers worked with the NFL to develop a more marketable and intimidating look in order to improve the team's image The Gucci sneakers and Gucci sandals are recognized close to in the route belonging to your earth for their terrific seems and extraordinary styles
Just go and get decked out in your favorite teams' college baseball jerseys Even if one wants to give someone a gift that happens to be a fan of NFL then he has to opt for a cheap jersey which can be the best choice These real jerseys are in fact consisting of good quality fabrics To apply, students must present at minimum an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent or be 19 years of age or older The Hitachi Data Systems Storage Foundations Modular exam will also be one of two options as a prerequisite exam for all future Hitachi Data Systems Storage Certification Program technical tracks On January 8, 2007, Johnson declared himself eligible for the NFL Draft, bypassing his senior season at Georgia Tech

[url=http://www.redskinsnflprostore.com/pierre-garcon-jersey-elite-c-6_28.html]Pierre Garcon Jersey Elite Nike[/url]
[url=http://www.nikebroncosjersey.com/nike-von-miller-womens-jersey]Von Miller Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.officialtexansfanstore.com/ben-tate-jersey-cheap]Ben Tate Jersey[/url]

 
buy yTIHIoBd [URL=http://www.hermes-birkinprice.weebly.com/]replica hermes bags[/URL] online QCjOoAHq [URL=http://www.hermes-birkinprice.weebly.com/ ] http://www.hermes-birkinprice.weebly.com/ [/URL]

 
برجولات اسطح
متخصصين فى جميع أنواع الشبوك المختلفة والقيام بعمل الشبوك المختلفة من خلال توفير شبوك المزارع والدواجن والعمل على توفير شبوك المقاولات وشبك المزارع و.. غيرها من كافة الأنواع المطلوبة فتواصل معنا فى طلب الخدمة المميزة.

شبوك
شبوك امنية
شبوك زراعية
شبوك حدائق
قرميد السعودية والتعامل مع كافة أنواع القرميد المختلفة من الديكورات المطلوبة فلدينا مجموعة من الصور التى قامت بيه الشركة التى يسهل عليك أن يتم الإختيار من بينهم والقيام بإختيار تصميم على حسب ما تحتاج إلية والتى تعمل على إختيار التصميمات المطلوبة للفلل والشقق والمنازل والعمل على توفير الخدمات المختلفة فى أى مكان بالرياض.

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter
Hit me