Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Uncanny


Comments:
it's more than uncanny.. i believe the identity was stolen.

:o) this is NO replacement for the task at hand young man.. i want that paper on my desk by Monday morning.
 
What of Kid-N-Play?
 
Your dismay is palpable in that picture, Foots. I'd write a sexy new episode of The Drugstore Comic Book Incident quick smart if I were you - see if that doesn't un-dis your may.

Just how sexy is it going to be, this new chapter? Thrillingly sexy? Smoulderingly sexy? Filthily sexy? I'm only asking on SafeT's account, you understand. I have no interest in the matter myself.
 
See what happens Mr Eater, with your high standards of wit and gripping ciggy and alcohol action the hungry hounds want more, while on the other hand I put up whatever shite I want (and it shows) but my ulcer is fine, anyway, its the weekend get cranking on the next part, your junkie blog readers need their fix, the top picture looks like Malcolm McLaren , though I may be mistaken. (always a first time)
 
So, maybe you should rethink that whole "having kids" business.
 
You lot. For crying out loud.

Make up your minds. Do you want a slowly-paced story with devastatingly erotic sex scenes, or a rapidly-banged-out thriller with sequences so rapid that they fly by?

I'm more scared by Sarah than I am by any of you others, so there's your answer. By Monday, yes, ma'am.


PS: SafeT, you're mad, but I know what you're talking about for a change. You'll be back in this story before its end, as will Sarah. FMC, maybe.
 
By the way, you've all missed the David Lynch reference. Go out now and beg, borrow or steal his first film, Eraserhead. You won't be disappointed.
 
Take your time, Foots, we'll all be here when you're ready.

I'm in favour of the slowly written devastatingly erotic one myself. Because I think that's what SafeT would prefer. I have little interest in the matter.
 
Sam: funny you should say that, because...
 
Bang it Mr Eater Bang it, then have a nice cup of tea.
 
Bush and the Republicans were not protecting us on 9-11, and we aren't a lot safer now. We may be more afraid due to george bush, but are we safer? Being fearful does not necessarily make one safer. Fear can cause people to hide and cower. What do you think? Why has bush turned our country from a country of hope and prosperity to a country of belligerence and fear.
If ever there was ever a time in our nation's history that called for a change, this is it!
The more people that the government puts in jails, the safer we are told to think we are. The real terrorists are wherever they are, but they aren't living in a country with bars on the windows. We are.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter
Hit me